Wow I forgot about this! Here's some updates!

Emmett is 2 and loves all things Wild Kratts Mickey Mouse, PJ Masks, and Spiderman! He loves the water, and his big brother is his hero! HE IS MOMMY'S BOY big time!




Wyatt is almost 5! Kindergarten will be our next adventure! He loves learning, and knows more about the solar system than I know about chocolate, and we all know I knew something about chocolate! This past year he's really become daddy's buddy,  but he still loves his mommy! He's trying to learn knock knock jokes, but hasn't quite mastered it yet,  lol! He is a huge fan of his oldest cousin Alicia, he thinks she hung the moon! He still enjoys trains, but I don't think we'll be watching Thomas any time soon,  unless Emmett starts to like it! 



























Wyatt is so tall
! He's wearing larger sizes than most 7 year olds,  lol! Emmett takes after his dad's side,  long waists and short legs,  lol! It cracks me up how different they are with the same 2 parents, but I love it! My sky scraper and my chunker. 

I'm so blessed!

Comments